Who We Serve
Our charter approval by the NCUA contains a specific field of membership definition of who we serve. The specifics of NCUA rules and regulations prohibit us from allowing every person to join our credit union. So here is the guidance we can give you for becoming a member.
If You answer Yes to one of these questions you are in!
- I am a member of a congregation of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- I am a Rostered Church Worker within The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- I am employee or volunteer of one of the following:
- Any congregation of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Any District of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Any synodical entity/agency of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- I am a family member of one of the above members or employees
- I am the parent or family member of a student that attends one of the LCMS congregation owned schools.
For corporate entities who want to join the credit union (i.e a congregation wants to have their checking and savings account at the credit union), any entity listed above can be a member of the credit union.