Mortgage Loan Program for All LutheranFCU Members!
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, moving to a bigger house, downsizing, or even refinancing your existing home, LutheranFCU has mortgage options available to fit your needs with conventional mortgage loans starting at $100,000.00. For assistance, please give us a call at (314) 394-2790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the different products available.
If you are ready to find more information about our mortgage loans, or apply online, click the button below to begin.
Rostered Church Worker (RCW) Mortgage Loans
In addition to our conventional mortgage loan programs offered to all of our LutheranFCU members, we are also excited to offer the Rostered Church Worker mortgage loan program in certain states through a relationship with the Lutheran Church Extension Fund.
To see where you need to apply for an RCW mortgage loan, Click Here
Mortgage Loan Process
We want to make your mortgage loan experience as smooth as possible, so we have created a sample list of the minimum documents you will need during the mortgage loan process so you can be prepared:
- Pay stubs covering most recent thirty days
- W-2 statements covering the past two years
- Bank statements covering the most recent two months (with all pages)
- Purchase and sales agreement
- 12 months cancelled rent checks or the name and address of your current landlord (if applicable)
- Fully executed divorce decree (if applicable)
- Homeowners insurance policy and most recent tax bill if you are refinancing (copies)
- A letter explaining any known credit problems or fluctuations in income
If you are self-employed, paid by commission, or own real estate used for rental purposes you will need to produce:
- Two years signed personal federal income tax returns including all schedules
- If self-employed through a corporation, the last two years’ corporate returns as well as a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet
If you are retired, you will need to produce:
- Two years of signed personal federal income tax returns, including all schedules
- Most Recent 1099’s (if applicable)
- Most Recent Pension or Social Security Awards Letter
- 401k or Retirement Account Statement (if taking distributions)
LutheranFCU Members with Mortgage Loans
For information on your existing mortgage loan with LutheranFCU, you may contact our servicing department.
Closed Before November 2019:
Servicing Phone: 1-800-928-6263
Servicing email: Servicing@mortgagedept.com
To view your mortgage loan online, visit: https://mortgagedept.estatusconnect.com
Closed After November 2019:
Click HERE to visit the “Access Existing Mortgage” section.
Servicing Phone: 833-811-0350