Rostered Church Worker (RCW) Loans
We are excited about continuing the Rostered Church Worker loan programs pioneered by the Lutheran Church Extension Fund. These loans are available to LCMS ordained and commissioned ministers in active or emeritus status. For assistance, please give us a call at (314) 394-2790 or email email@example.com.
RCW Consolidation Loans
We understand the unique calling you have answered and your desire to stay focused on your ministry. We strive to help you meet your personal financial needs effortlessly and with a staff that knows the unique qualities of your profession. This program is designed to lend financial assistance by consolidating outstanding debt into one monthly payment.
- Loans up to $25,000 available
- Ability to consolidate existing credit balances (credit cards, loans, medical expenses, taxes, auto repair bills, etc.)
- Loan funds disbursed directly to creditors
- Interest rates starting at 6%; annually adjustable (6.49% APR*)
- Payback terms up to 7 years for lower monthly payments
Education Loan Repayment Program for Rostered Church Workers
Student loan debt is a troublesome obligation faced by many church workers. A crushing debt may cause ministers to concentrate more on their financial needs and less on their call for serving their communities. The Education Loan Repayment Program provides a refinance opportunity for both private and federal student loans. It is important to note that unlike federal/government student loan programs, once federal student loans are consolidated through this loan program, they are no longer eligible for certain repayment options that are made available only for federally backed student loans.
- Loans up to $50,000 available to ordained or commissioned ministers within 5 years of graduation date
- Ability to consolidate existing federal and private student loans only
- Up to 10 year repayment terms
- Annually adjustable interest rate of 4% (4.17% APR**)
- The online application takes less than 10 minutes to complete with quick decision response times.
What will I need?
Proof of Income
- Most recent two (2) pay statements showing year-to-date pay and all deductions
- Self-employed applicants – please submit the two (2) most recent year tax returns including all schedules.
- Social security income and other retirement income – please submit two (2) recent months of direct deposit records or most recent annual income benefit “award” letter with your most recent retirement 1099 tax form.
- For all loans/debts to be paid with the RCW loan, we will need a copy of each statement showing the most recent balance, loan or account number and address where the payment should be mailed.